With the first sightings of snow drops and daffodils Spring 2015 is certainly on its way.
The English Spring is rather unpredictable, so its always good to have a “something warm” underneath lighter fabrics.
1 One of my ultimate favorites come rain or shine are the merino smalls by Love my Smalls , Love my Smalls is a range of the softest, non-itchy luxe merino base layers and vests with gorgeous, subtle detailing that’s great as outer wear too!
2 A big winner this season is the Yabadabadotastic collection from Moschino, they have been inspired by the prehistoric world of the Flintstones.
The colours are vibrant ,the prints are comical, and the styling is very cheeky.
Yellow and orange dress by Moschino from www.childrensalon.com
3 Another one of my favorite brands to date, has to be urban Danish brand Molo, which provides mums with ‘FUN FAVOURITES FOR EVERY CHILDS CLOSET’
These funky trainers by Molo from www.childensalon.com are an absolute must have for those fun days out, both for comfort and styleability.
- The Classic trench from Burberry but this spring Im opting for a navy one.
- For those unexpected showers the billy bandit hooded wind breaker jacket with neon trims, it effortlessly packs away into a convenient little bag.
- www.gap.co.uk snake slip-on sneakers in willow pink are an absolute must.
- Yellow cotton broderie anglaise shirt dress is a welcome addition to any little
ladies wardrope. www.marksandspencer.com
- Delightful in denim, Stella McCartneys Retro Rudy denim dungerees
- Cool varsity jacket by MSGM from www.childrensalon.com
- Last but not least the unisex orange green tiger sweater Kenzo sweater from www.childrensalon.com